When we use the term “Personal Information” we are referring to information that is connected to your name. This may include things like your e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, or information about the products you purchase, when those pieces of data are stored with your name. Any information that is not connected to your name is not considered personal information.
Why We Collect Information
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. We endeavor to collect only that information which is relevant for those purposes. Some of the ways that Olga Lorencin Skin Care may collect Personal Information include:
- You may provide Personal Information directly to Olga Lorencin Skin Care through interacting with the Services, making online or in-spa purchases, participating in events such as contests or sweepstakes, and requesting Services or information.
- As you navigate our Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your Website visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
What Personal Information We Collect
Olga Lorencin Skin Care collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, guests, and Employees (collectively “Individuals”).
Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an Account with Olga Lorencin Skin Care, making an online or in-spa purchase, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Creating an Account with Us. When you make a purchase online or in an Olga Lorencin Skin Care Clinic, we will automatically create an Account for you. To create an Account, we’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, postal address and phone number, and what services or products you have purchased from us in the past.
- Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services, create an account, register for Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s newsletter or a loyalty program that we may offer from time to time, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Registration for Contests or Sweepstakes. Occasionally, Olga Lorencin Skin Care may run contests and sweepstakes. We ask those who enter in the contests and sweepstakes to provide contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a contest or sweepstake, your contact information may be used to reach you about the results, and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Automatic Data Collection. Our servers automatically record certain information about how Individuals use our Services; we refer to this information as “Event Data”. Event Data may include information such as an Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to Individuals’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable "location services" in your browser settings, or disable that feature on your mobile device.
Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a Third-Party application, such as through Social Network Service (i.e. Facebook store), we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. Olga Lorencin Skin Care may use your Personal Information to fulfill requests for products, Services, or potential or future Services, including to:
- Generally manage Individual information and Accounts;
- Fulfill product orders, deliver packages, send postal mail;
- Process payments or refunds for products or services purchased;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Investigating fraudulent activity;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s Services and systems, and, in Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s discretion, changes to any Olga Lorencin Skin Care policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
Marketing Olga Lorencin Skin Care Products and Services. Olga Lorencin Skin Care may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. Olga Lorencin Skin Care may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or Otherwise with your consent.
You may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described below.
Email and Direct Mail. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information when they visit Olga Lorencin Skin Care Clinic or who sign up to receive email marketing on our Website may receive periodic emails, newsletters, or mailings from us with information on Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. You have the ability to unsubscribe from this communication at any time. Should you wish to opt out of this sharing, you simply need to opt out of e-mail communications from us. We include "unsubscribe" links at the bottom of each email we send. You can also contact us as email@example.com and we will remove you from all mailing lists.
Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, Olga Lorencin Skin Care allows you to provide information about your friends through our referral services, such as “Gift Registry & Wish List.” Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by Olga Lorencin Skin Care or any other Third Parties for any other purpose.
Other Uses. Olga Lorencin Skin Care may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
Cookies & Analytics Information
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to gather information about how users engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
Third-Party Websites & Social Media Platforms
Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Site and our other Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Third-Party Payment Processing
When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a Third-Party payment processing application. The Third-Party payment processing application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of Olga Lorencin Skin Care, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We DO NOT share your data with third parties except to help us deliver our own Services. We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
We may share your Personal Information with companies that perform Services for us (“Service Providers”), such as those fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, operating our Website, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. We may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
How You May Opt-Out (Your Right To Restrict Processing)
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information, and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services. You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s Processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out of further Processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Email and Telephone Communications
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
“Do Not Track” Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device.
Rights to Access, Update, Correct or Delete Information
Although Olga Lorencin Skin Care makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which Olga Lorencin Skin Care is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If Olga Lorencin Skin Care determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries.
To protect your privacy, Olga Lorencin Skin Care will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and to Processing of your data globally. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and Processing in accordance with this Policy.
All Personal Information collected via or by Olga Lorencin Skin Care may be stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. By providing information to Olga Lorencin Skin Care, you consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third Parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. Olga Lorencin Skin Care does not share Personal Information with Third Parties for their own marketing purposes.
The Services are not directed to children under 16 years of age, and Olga Lorencin Skin Care does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s permission to access the Services. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 16, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s Account.
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Olga Lorencin Skin Care will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
Olga Lorencin Skin Care
Attn: General Council
190 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
We will address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely manner.
The following capitalized terms shall have the meanings herein as set forth below.
“Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Individual”).
“Process” or “Processing” means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
“Sensitive Data” or “Sensitive Personal Information” is a subset of Personal Information which, due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections. Sensitive Personal Information includes Personal Information regarding EU residents that is classified as a “Special Category of Personal Data” under EU law, which consists of the following data elements: (1) race or ethnic origin; (2) political opinions; (3) religious or philosophical beliefs; (4) trade union membership; (5) genetic data; (6) biometric data where Processed to uniquely identify a person; (6) health information; (7) sexual orientation or information about the Individual’s sex life; or (8) information relating to the commission of a criminal offense.
“Service Providers” or “Agents” are companies that perform Services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, operating our Website, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
“Third Party” is any company, natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the Individual, Olga Lorencin Skin Care or Olga Lorencin Skin Care’s Agents.