In spa results at home.
Olga Lorencin’s Red Carpet Facial gained fame at the Kinara Skin Care Clinic as the must-have treatment for stars requiring a glowing complexion on demand. The Red Carpet Facial in a Box was designed to create the same skin-illuminating results at home. The secret is in its formulation, which combines lactic and amino acids, creating a uniquely intelligent exfoliation system. When applied to the skin, the peel’s effervescent sensation works to deeply “steam clean” the pores, dissolving impurities. With regular use, skin becomes clearer, firmer and more refined. Wrinkles and fine lines diminish, skin is oxygenated and pores nearly disappear. The final step, the Polishing Mask, injects a powerful blend of deeply hydrating, anti-aging ingredients formulated to improve the health, texture and functionality of the skin. The only side effect is loving how you look!
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
1.7 oz / 50 mL (Peel, Neutralizer); 2.5 oz / 75 mL (Mask)
- Brighter, more hydrated skin.
- Exfoliates, hydrates and diminishes appearance of lines and large pores.
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness over time. Ensures radiant and clear skin while improving texture and pore size.
- Controls breakouts and acne.
- Lactic and malic acids turn over cells to reveal more refined, brighter and hydrated skin.
- Dull, tired skin is revitalized with a deep cleansing effervescent sensation via argenine and sodium bicarbonate.
- Mineral complex, lysate extract and pikea robusta hydrate, soothe, plump and oxygenate the skin.
- Step 1: Peel. Begin with clean, dry skin. Apply the peel in a thin even layer over the face and neck, avoiding the lips and eyes. Leave on for 1–3 minutes, with less time if your skin is prone to sensitivities.
- Step 2: Neutralize. Apply the neutralizer directly over the peel, working it into the skin to activate a fizzing sensation and deep pore cleansing. After 30–60 seconds, gently rub a washcloth over the skin’s surface for another 30 seconds. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Step 3: Mask. Apply a thick layer of the polishing mask. Let activate for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum for oily to normal skin, or Intense Moisturizer with Peptides for dry skin.
Tips & Usage
- For the ultimate complexion transformation, try Olga Lorencin’s Red Carpet Two Week Challenge! Use the Red Carpet Facial every day for two weeks. After two weeks, continue with the recommended weekly usage (once a week). Please allow at least three months in between each Two Week Challenge.
- Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Arginine, Allantoin, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate.
- Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyacrylate-13, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Pikea Robusta Extract, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl, Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Ceteareth-20, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Blue‑1.