Olga Lorencin Skin Care's Red Carpet Facial Kit gained fame at Kinara Skin Care Clinic as the must-have treatment for stars requiring a glowing complexion on demand. The Red Carpet Facial Kit was designed to create the same skin-illuminating results at home. is the most effective at-home facial kit available. Talk about a super-effective product for most skin types! We have tried this product on countless complexions, including many Hollywood A-listers, and it has consistently provided flawless, addictive, on-demand results.
Often times people ask, “What in the world makes these products so great?!” While other cosmetic companies have tried to duplicate the Red Carpet Facial Kit, the original is unbeatable. Like a good recipe, the ingredients are equally as important as the ability to put it all together in the right proportions and strengths.
Delivers Perfection On-Demand
- Exfoliates and hydrates the skin
- Diminishes the appearance of lines and enlarged pores
Achieves Long-Term Change
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Ensures radiant and clear skin while improving texture
- Controls breakouts and acne
- Apply up to twice weekly
Powerful, Potent IngredientsRed Carpet Facial Peel
- Lactic and Malic Acids dissolve flaws and dullness without drying the skin.
- Arginine calms and binds moisture.
- Arginine, Allantoin and Sodium Bicarbonate create an effervescent, pore-clearing process that awakens skin.
- Absorb—Kaolin & Zinc Oxide
- Hydrate, Plump & Smooth—Squalane, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil
- Quench Inflammation & Soothe—Pikea Robusta Extract, Licorice Extracts, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile
- Stimulate, Metabolize & Oxygenate – Yeasts, Elemental Minerals
Additional Ingredients in the Red Carpet Facial Mask:
- Kaolin - Natural mineral derived ingredient used in mask formulations for its absorbent capabilities.
- Glycerin – A vegetable based natural water-binding humectant and moisturizing emollient. It is non-irritating and soothing.
- Zinc Oxide - An organic clay containing trace minerals, a traditional remedy for blemished and irritated skin.
- Squalane - Occurs naturally in human sebum and increases skin respiration while preventing water loss. A high-grade emollient derived from olive oil, with excellent mechanical moisturizing properties.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - A natural fatty acid glyceride obtained from the nuts of the Karite tree. An unsaponifiable concentrate, it provides protection against excessive UV exposure by increasing epidermal thickness through enhanced moisturization to form a breathable, water-resistant film on the skin. Shea Butter is skin softening and alleviates superficial irritations and promotes healing.
- Saccharomyces Lysate Extract – A yeast ferment mixture containing various metabolic stimulating substances. This mixture helps to provide smoothing, soothing, improved cellular respiration, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
- Pikea Robusta Extract – A natural extract derived from Red Algae has the ability to reduce free radicals associated with skin irritation. Helps to provide protective effects against stresses from the environment and helps to inhibit the production of Nitric Oxide.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – A water soluble licorice derivative noted for anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant effects due to flavonoid, isoflavonoid, coumarin and triterpene saponin derivatives.
- Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate – A combination of the elements: Zinc is necessary for proper cell growth. Magnesium is an important activator in many enzyme systems. Copper a trace element used as a co-factor in many oxidative reactions. The chrono-energetic action helps to enable an increase in vitality and cell renewal, helps to enhance and brighten skin tone and helps to strengthen the skin’s defenses in relation to free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - A derivative of Hyaluronic Acid that can hold up to 40 times its weight in water. An essential component of the skin, it is highly moisturizing and causes increased water absorption resulting in improved skin resiliency and elasticity.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve skin elasticity and suppleness. Contains natural tocopherols.
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – Contains antioxidants that help protect cells from free radical damage, polyphenols and tannins. Reduces redness and suppresses skin inflammation and irritation.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – Contains antioxidants that help protect cells from free radical damage, polyphenols and tannins. Reduces redness and suppresses skin inflammation and irritation.
- Titanium Dioxide - Mineral absorbant and opacifying agent.
- Allantoin - The active, soothing and healing agent derived from Comfrey. Helps to stimulate cellular activity and promote cell regeneration.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Remarkable skin moisture regulating properties. It contains a wide variety of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and humectant saccharides, including lecithin, zinc, selenium, potassium and manganese. It also has a soothing effect on burned and sunburned skin.
- Arginine - A natural amino acid used as a gentle neutralizer and moisture binding agent.